Registrations for the SkySnow World Championships
Registrations are reserved for members of ISF National Teams.
Registrations should be made by contacting the International Skyrunning Federation (ISF) at firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration period is until Thursday 20 January 2022 at 23:59 h, or until the total number of registrations is reached (pending COVID-19 regulations for this type of event).
Registration fee :
November 16, 2021 –January 3, 2022
Sky Snow Running Sierra Nevada Vertical 33,00 €
Sky Snow Running Sierra Nevada Classic 33,00 €
Registration fee :
January 4, 2022 – January 20, 2022
Sky Snow Running Sierra Nevada Vertical 35,00 €
Sky Snow Running Sierra Nevada Classic 35,00 €
- Participation in SkySnow World Champs 2022.
- 1 solid and liquid refreshment at the finish line for SkySnow Running Sierra Nevada Vertical. 2 solid and liquid refreshments for SkySnow Running Sierra Nevada Classic. The 1st during the race, the 2nd in the finish area.
- Participant gift bag.
- Finisher souvenir for participants who reach the finish line 5 February.
- Cable car service from Borreguiles on 4 and 5 February for descent from SkySnow Running Sierra Nevada Vertical in case of evacuation or failure to complete the course.
- Free covered car park (Pradollano) from 14:30h until 23:30h on 5 February 2022, pending confirmation.
- Cloakroom service.
- Timing with chips using RFID.
- Permanent technical office to attend to participants.
- Emergency protocol with rescue team, option of evacuation by snowmobile and medical assistance service.
In order to collect their race number, participants will have to show their passport (original not copy) or ID card to be able to take part in the race.
Registration is personal and non-transferable. Any person who attends the technical check with a number that does not correspond to him/her will not be allowed to start the race. Refunds are possible between X November 2021 and 20 January 2022 with an administration fee of €15.
Once registration has been formalised, it is not possible to transfer it to another person. It will only be possible to request the cancellation of the registration within the period established above.
Only in case of cancellation of the event due to the declaration of a new state of emergency due to COVID-19 will the participants be given the option to keep their place with the same price (2022) for the next edition or receive a refund of the registration fee minus €15 for organisational expenses.
To complete the return procedure, an email should be sent to email@example.com within the established deadlines, stating your intention to request a refund.