Registrations for the Snow Running Sierra Nevada
The registration period is from 16 November 2021 at 17:00 to 20 January 2022 at 23:59 or until the total number of places is reached (pending COVID-19 regulations for this type of event).
A total of 800 participants is established.
The organization may reserve some places for sponsors, collaborators, and participants from the regional teams until 20 January 2022.
*Federated: those participants with a federative license for 2022 by the FAM (Federación Andaluza de Montañismo) or by the FEDME (Federación Española de Deportes de Montaña y Escalada). They can apply for a license from 15 December 2021 to 15 January 2022 to be valid for this event).
To participate in the 2022 edition of the Snow Running Sierra Nevada, those participants with a regional license from other Autonomous Communities other than Andalusia are not considered federated.
Participants must pay a €5.00 deposit for the timing chip in addition to their registration fee. They will have this deposit back when they return the chip at the race office.
Participation in the 11th Edition of the Snow Running Sierra Nevada 2022:
- 2 Provisionings (solids and liquids).
- Participant’s bag with commemorative cup and other souvenirs.
Finisher mug for participants who reach the finish line.
- Prizes and draws of sports equipment from the associated establishments and leading brands specialized in mountaineering.
- Ski lift service for the descent from Borreguiles in case of evacuation or failure to complete the course.
- A free entry-covered parking lot (at Pradollano) from 14:30 to 23:30 on 5 February 2022.
- Cloakroom service.
- Timing with RFID chips.
- A permanent race office for participant service.
- An emergency plan with lifeguards specialized in snowmobile rescue and an emergency medical assistance service.
- Over 100 people from the organization staff and volunteers to make sure you enjoy the experience.
- Cancellation guarantee, €7.00 registration supplement. This guarantee allows a 100% refund of the registration fee and every option hired (except the €7.00 from the guarantee fee). The deadline for cancellation and refunds is established on 20 January 2022 at 23:50 (regardless of the guarantee).
- Commemorative collapsible cup: €7.00.
- Cotton T-shirt Snow Running Sierra Nevada €15,00.
- Cotton T-shirt SkySnow World Championships €18,00.
- Sublimated T-shirt Snow Running Sierra Nevada €20,00 .
- Micro crampons NORTEC TRAIL 2.1. €50,75. Special offer for participants 30% discount. RRP €72,50 .
All these items will be collected at the technical secretary’s office during the established bib drop-off times.
Every payment will follow the procedure established in the secure payment platform, included in the registration process, by credit or debit card.
Participants will have to show the original of their federative licence 2022 FAM or FEDME and ID card to collect their bib number. In the case of those registered as federated who do not meet these requirements, they will go to the incident queue and will have to pay €10.00 for the difference in the non-federated fee and administration costs.
Special registration period
If there are no vacant places, the organization may set a special registration process to draw the places from the refunds made before 20 January 2022 (deadline for the refund period).
The registration fee for the draw for places will be €3.00, which will be donated to a charitable cause, as it is every year.
The organization will post the procedures for the drawing of places on the official website www.snowrunning.es and the social networks at least 5 days in advance.
Registrations are personal and non-transferable. Those attending the technical checking with the bib number of another person cannot participate.
Cancellations can only be made until 20 January 2022, with a €15.00 processing fee. If the participants take out the cancellation guarantee, there will be no additional cost for the refund. In any case, it will only become effective between the start of the registration period and 20 January 2022.
Once the registration is formalized, it is not possible to transfer it to another person. It will only be possible to request a refund within the established period.
To complete the return procedure, you have to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline, stating your intention to request a refund.
If the event is cancelled due to the evolution of COVID-19, registered participants can keep their place for the next edition, or they will be refunded the registration fee, minus the €15.00 processing fee.
Participants who decide to keep their place for the next edition will be subject to the cancellation conditions of the next edition.