Snow Running Sierra Nevada Race number collection
The issuing of race number will take place exclusively at the following locations and times:
Friday 27 January 2023:
- 10.00 h -14.00 h. Race bib pick up Vertical and Classic and prize giving. Place: Centro Comercial Serrallo Plaza.
- 16.00 h -20.00 h. Race bib pick up Vertical. Place: Sierra Nevada.
- 17.00 h – 21.00 h. Race bib pick up Classic and prize giving: Place: Centro Comercial Serrallo Plaza.
Saturday 28 January 2023:
- 15.00 h – 17.00 h. Race bib pick up and prize giving. Place: Sierra Nevada. Parking in the covered car park of the Ski and Mountain Resort of Sierra Nevada free for participants from 14.30 h.
Documentation required for the collection of race numbers, both personally and on behalf of participants:
- Proof of payment (only in case of not appearing on the list of registered participants).
- For Andalusian federated participants: Federative Card (FAM-FEDME) year 2023. The FAM 2023 federative licences can be processed from 15 December 2022 until 6 January 2023 for this event.
- Passport or ID card.
IMPORTANT: Every participant or person responsible for the collection of the runner’s bag (documentation, commemorative garment, etc.), is obliged to verify that the bag has all its contents in perfect condition and coincides with the registration information contained in the envelope assigned to each number-participant (race number, chip, commemorative souvenir). This check will be carried out in the presence of the members of the organisation and before leaving the technical office, after which time complaints will not be accepted.
Any athlete who does not collect his/her race number on the day and at the times established above will lose all registration rights.